29 ago 2012

It's the END, it's the BEGINNING

It looks like it was yesterday or the day before when I left for the trip. Now it looks like nothing has happened, but I'm sure it's not true as I have great memories about thing passed, all the nice people I met, all the beautiful places I visited, thing I did and adventures we lived together with Nora.

Our last days in Silvretta was kind of luxereus ending of the bouldering trip. We stayed in the ski station at 1930 m high with light, electricity, water and even hot water!


Lots of project are left behind, as I just had no time to try harder thing and the conditions weren't the best. On our way down on the last days we met people making BBQ for everyone as an opening of the climbing season in Silvapark. As Austrian know how to organise these kind of accomplishments, the celebrity was present, Bernd Zangerl in person, explaining to the youngest boulderers how to do right.

On the way to Barcelona we made a short stop with 2 climbing days in Ceüse and we understood that after 3 months only bouldering the routes are too long and the 45 min. approach is too hard ;).
Later on the car stats licking and we had to ask for an assistance.

Here you have the photos of what we saw and did on the trip. Climbing photos a bit later, they take a bit of work.
































Hope you like it...soon more to come and I promise nice climbing photos and a large climbing movie including some extra friki things we did.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario